Monday 13 June 2016

Welcome note

Hello, my name is Matthew, and this is the blog I will be using for my A2 media studies coursework. This will be a short introduction of what is to be done in my second year of media studies. For my A2 coursework, I will be creating my very own regional based magazine. This is very similar to my AS media studies coursework, where I made my own music magazine, which I used Blogger for. On this blog, I will be going through each step of creating my regional magazine, such as research and planning, the creation of my magazine, and an overall evaluation.

Creative brief:

For my creative piece, I must do the following:

  • The first four pages from an original regional magazine together
  • Two hyperlinked pages from the magazines website.
  • A billboard advertisement for the magazine.
This will be done in the first few months of my second year of college.



No comments:

Post a Comment